Some translation notes:
- A "cypher" is a rap term, meaning a type of freestyle rapping where everyone gets together in a group (as seen in the episode).
- Crystal Lake is a fictional town from the film series Friday the Thirteenth.
- Remittance fraud, more well known as bank transfer scams, is where someone is convinced to send money to a scammer, usually someone pretending to be a good will charity, organization, etc.
- Kalaripayattu is an Indian martial art.
- What I've translated as "the 3 Ds" is actually a concept in Japanese called the three Ks, usually relating to people who work manual labor. It's originally "dirty, dangerous and demanding" (きつい・汚い・危険) but Kazama uses "can't go home" (帰れない) instead of dirty.
Episode 2 - "Hip-Hop After Tears" Synopsis:
Her only brother, raised with her in the “Akaboshi Orphanage,” called Kamiya Itsuki (Kubozuka Airu), went missing 2 weeks prior and she asks them to find out where he is. The three of them quickly trace Itsuki’s trail to the club “P.O.P” that aspiring rapper Itsuki frequents! There, they meet kind and friendly rappers. For some reason, Anna takes upon the task of performing her own impromptu rap in front of the owner Akutsu (Watanabe Daichi) and staff member Kijima (Hannya)!? However, there they find out the truth that Itsuki had gotten involved with an atrocious group guilty of bank-transfer fraud (or what’s known as remittance fraud)! Can Nemesis find Itsuki safely?
In addition to episode one’s client Kiiko (Oshima Yuko) joining the team and helping with their investigation, someone who seems to have a long history with Kazama, Hoshi Kensho (Ueda Tatsuya) also joins the show. Excitement grows as team Nemesis’ circle increases one by one!